1. Sessions are 30 minutes in duration. Students are kindly advised not to arrive more than 5 minutes before their scheduled time – and asked to make use of the small waiting area if they so wish, in order to minimise disruption for other students.
2. All sessions are booked in blocks of 4, at a total cost of £70 – unless otherwise stated (£80 for blocks of sessions shared by two students).
3. The subscription fee remains the subject of annual review. Students/parents/guardians will be notified by email of any changes in subscription price at least 31 days in advance.
4. Subscriptions can be paid by either cash, cheque (made payable to ‘Spot Music‘) or online transfer. Details required for online transfer can be requested by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Sessions are strictly not refundable or transferable – including cases of illness and absence. It remains the responsibility of students/parents/guardians to notify Spot Music of planned absence one full week before the commencement of each block of 4 sessions. This can be done by emailing: email@example.com or calling (01291) 470045. Failure to do so will result in the full lesson fee being charged.
6. In circumstances where it is not possible for Spot Music to fulfil lessons as planned, a suitable alternative will be offered – no refunds will be given.
7. Terms and conditions are subject to change.